City of Taj Mahal Tour
Destination : Agra
Duration : 1 Night / 2 Days
Day 01 : Delhi - Agra
to Agra which is 203 kms. approx. 4 hrs drive. En-route visit Sikandra : The
worthy monument here is the tomb of Akbar which shows an interesting fusion
of Hindu & Muslim art and architecture reflecting the spirit of the
emperor himself. On arrival in Agra check-in at the hotel. In the evening
visit the magnificent Taj Mahal - The Monument of love, built by Mughal
Emperor Shahjahan in 1630 to enshrine the mortal remains of his queen Mumtaj
Mahal. Also visit Agra Fort dominated by red sandstone construction &
houses the beautiful Pearl Mosque and other noteworthy structures. Note :
(Taj Mahal is closed on Fridays).
Day 02 : Agra - Delhi
Leave Agra for Delhi and on arrival at Delhi tour ends.
||Offer price Per Couple
- Room on double sharing basis at Agra for 1 night with breakfast
- A/c car throughout the tour
- Airfare, Train fare
- Expenses of personal nature
- Any monument entry fee (to be paid directly at the monument)
- Anything extra which are not included in package inclusion.
|| Standard Hotel
|| Deluxe Hotel
Validity: Rates are valid till 31st March 2018 (Not valid
during Christmas and New Year Period).